Sunday, January 11, 2009

At It For Reals

So...what do you say to start off the greatest fact finding mission of your life. I finally realized that I the world wide web is missing one very important thing. Me. As a selfless person, I've decided to dedicate a small portion of my life to you. Your welcome. I'm sure you are all jumping for joy, probably on the brink of tears. For too long the far right leaning, capitalistic, religious zelot, sell your momma to earn a $40 million dollar bonus for driving our country into the ground elite have had all the fun. Well, I'm here to fight back. I like to think of this as a safe haven for all those who love government and all it can do for you. I believe, as the wisest of all stated, the problem with the constitution is that it is a document of negative rights. It only states what the government can't do. That's a fundamental flaw. WE THE PEOPLE, need a document FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE GOVERNEMENT. So, my main goal will to bring you the truth that is being covered up by all the right wing agenda media, from Rush to Fox News and the occasional story on CNN that makes a Democrat look like maybe they might be a little somewhat corrupt. Well the buck stops here, this is the vessel of truth. So, put your tray tables and seats in the upright and locked position, we're heading straight into the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment