Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Shows - 1/15 to 1/22

There are a few shows that I see as must see tv and a fee others that I watch because I'm too lazy to do anything else.

Hillary Swank is NOT hot.

The Best tv this week was of course the smack down my Arizona Cardinals put on the Eagles.

24's return reminds me of all the reasons I stopped watching in the first place. Is anyone else excited to see that that annoying FBI agent may die, but at the same time disappointed knowing that she probably wont? She is the only character that could trump Tony Almeida's constant scowl and the childish dialogue. But the storyline is pretty intriguing, so I'm sure I'll be complaining about it more in the future.

Yo Gabba Gabba taught a compelling story of how baby teeth fall out. This type of education is the key to our societies future. The way they take a simple message and stick it to a completely unforgettable tune that sounds like the Black Russian Gay leader of the pack must have scratched out with his finger nails on a chalkboard.

Battlestar Galactica is basically the end all be all as far as I'm concerned, but I have been a little peeved that we had to wait 7 months to see the second half of season four. I love the show. I love the characters - flawed humans that can show their brilliance and honor when called upon (Baltar is by far the greatest character and one of the best ever on tv). However I am very disappointed in the revelation of the final skin job. Helen is the worst character on the show. Not only is she a skanky, nasty, but she's offered nothing to the show other than being one and nastiest of Tigh's demons. I guess I'll have to watch the remaining 9 episodes to try and figure out why the worst developed and worst character on the show was the long awaited cylon, I'm sure they have something in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment